This USDA certified organic balm is an all-purpose, nutrient-rich, organic butter made from all natural ingredients. It is hydrating, exceptionally calming and gentle, and excellent for dry skin, hands, feet, knees, and elbows.
For best use gently scoop a small amount and warm it in your hand until it melts like butter.
Ikko never tests on animals.
- For massage, chapped cheeks, dry skin, and to soothe eczema
- For best use: Gently scoop a small amount and warm it in your hand until it melts like butter
- USDA Certified Organic
- 100% Natural; No artificial anything; No common allergens
- Recyclable glass jar, 4 oz.
- No parabens, no synthetic fragrance, no artificial colors
- Cruelty-Free, not tested on animals
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcil (Orange) Fruit Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol
|IK-ORG-DMB||894298001616||Item is Retired|